General terms and conditions of sale
Purchase, Shipping, Delivery
- Each agreement with DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER implies unreserved acceptance by the client of the application of the general terms and conditions of sale of DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER, excluding application of the own general terms and conditions or special terms and conditions of the client.
- The present general terms and conditions are applicable to the relationships with clients in this country and abroad.
- Invoices of DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER are payable, at latest, eight days from the invoice date. If invoices are not paid (on time) on the due date, the invoice amount shall automatically and lawfully be uplifted by a fixed sum of compensation of 10%. In addition, interest on the arrears will be due, calculated at the interest rate according to the Law Combatting Payment Arrears in Commercial Transactions (Act of 02.08.02). These increases and this interest shall be due without a notice to pay being required. Interest on the arrears is calculated per part of a month. Failure to pay one single invoice on its due date renders all other invoices immediately payable by law, even those that have not fallen due. The drawing and/or acceptance of bills of exchange or other negotiable documents does not imply renewal of debt, and does not constitute a deviation from the present general terms and conditions of sale. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 4, in the event of dispute, the invoice must be protested in writing giving reasons, within seven days of the invoice date, on pain of forfeit.
- If no written, reasoned protest has reached DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER within seven days of the invoice date, the buyer shall be deemed to have received and accepted the goods sold.
- Goods are to be delivered within the period indicated on the order form, taking into account the usual tolerance particular to the type of industry or trade. If the buyer must collect the goods from the warehouses or workshops of DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER and fails to do so, a fee may be charged, counting from the 10th day of written notification of default issued by DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER. In the meantime, the buyer shall bear the risk.
- The delivered goods shall remain the property of DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER until full payment of the main sum, increase, interest and costs. DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER can never be held liable for any consequential damage which occurs on the client’s premises. The liability of DESCHEEMAECKER PIGEON CENTER is always limited to damage which is a result of intent or serious fault. Any liability resulting from a minor fault, even if it occurs frequently, is excluded. Delivery occurs at the risk of the buyer, who must insure himself against possible events of damage.
- In the case of digitally delivered goods, the amount paid is non-refundable. In the case of recurring subscriptions, whether digital or not, these must be canceled 1 month before the expiry date. Subscriptions already paid are non-refundable.
- The present agreement is governed exclusively by Belgian Law. In the event of dispute, the courts of the Antwerp department of the judicial district of Antwerp are exclusively competent.