Add to your basket
* For youngsters gender is not guaranteed.
- one of the names that made the Dutch pigeon sport great
- in 1927 Cornelis Koopman (1915-2010) got his first two racing pigeons
- during WWII Cornelis kept four pigeons, but they had to be slaughtered. He was the heart of it, but started again
- Gerard was first a footballer, but learned the tricks in pigeon sport from his father
- together they often went to their Belgian teachers: the Janssen brothers in Arendonk and Louis Van Loon in Poppel