Add to your basket
* For youngsters gender is not guaranteed.
- Dr. Bricoux was a general practitioner and spent all his free time on the pigeon sport
- he worked a lot with inbreeding, but knew exactly when new blood was needed
- he exchanged pigeons with the French champion Paul Sion
- used widowhood as one of the first pigeon-fanciers
- during WWII his pigeons were destroyed by the French army out of fear that they would fall into the hands of the German occupier
- important characteristic: red and silver